Welcome to Ashdene Naturist Club
CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) Statement 2nd November 2020
Inline with recent Government advice, Ashdene will be closed from Thursday the 5th November until Wednesday the 2nd December.
- Ashdene will be closed to members and visitors except for the caretaker members.
- The bar will be closed, and the sale of alcohol will not be permitted.
- You cannot stay overnight in your caravan unless you are a caretaker member.
- The swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna will be closed.
- The toilets and showers will be open for use with social distancing being observed.
Thank you for you co-operation and please stay safe.
Directors and Committee
Founded in 1986, Ashdene has grown to become one of West Yorkshire's premier naturist clubs.
Located in the beautiful Calder Valley, on 7 acres of south facing land, between the towns of Brighouse and Elland.
We are a family friendly club open all year round.