Welcome to Ashdene Naturist Club
CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) Statement 12th April 2021
Inline with recent current Covid restrictions and following Government advice, we announce the following:
From the 12th April the following will apply:
- Ashdene will be open to general member access.
- Members will be able to stay overnight in their caravans, motorhomes, tents etc.
- The Clubhouse will be closed to general member access at all times except for access to toilet area.
- The swimming pool and Jacuzzi may be used by one family unit or one person at anyone time. The sauna remains out of bounds.
- We will be open for Visitors from the 17th of May.
Thank you for you co-operation and please stay safe.
Directors and Committee
Founded in 1986, Ashdene has grown to become one of West Yorkshire's premier naturist clubs.
Located in the beautiful Calder Valley, on 7 acres of south facing land, between the towns of Brighouse and Elland.
We are a family friendly club open all year round.