CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) Statement May 2021
Inline with recent current Covid restrictions and following Government advice, we announce the following:
From the 17th May the following will apply:
- Ashdene is open to general member access and open for Visitors.
- Table service is in operation and orders will be fulfilled by the volunteer member on duty.
- Inside the Clubhouse the Rule of Six Applies. This means that a limit of six people, from any number of households/bubbles, applies to each table. Tables and chairs are placed for social distancing. Please do not move them.
- The Patio area can accommodate a maximum of 30 people.
Masks/Face coverings are to be worn when moving around the Club but may be removed when seated.
- Members can stay overnight in their caravans, motorhomes, tents etc.
- The Clubhouse will be open for general access. Please sign in or scan the QR code upon entry.
- The Bar is restricted to the volunteer(s) on duty. Please do not serve yourself.
- The showers are open. Please book a timeslot to use them.
- The Swimming pool is open.
- The Jacuzzi is open.
- The Sauna is open.
- The pool, Jacuzzi or sauna may be used by one family bubble or one person at a time.
Thank you for you co-operation and please stay safe.
Directors and Committee
Founded in 1986, Ashdene has grown to become one of West Yorkshire's premier naturist clubs.
Located in the beautiful Calder Valley, on 7 acres of south facing land, between the towns of Brighouse and Elland.
We are a family friendly club open all year round.